Pages

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

CASE Study Challenge #184: I (HEART) You

Today I want to share a card that I made which I get inspired by Joni’s card in CASE Study Challenge #184.



Here's my card:



I used the layout of Joni’s card. When I first saw her card, the inspiration just simply came to me. I want to make a twist on the card. I cut two lines 1 ¼” apart to make two openings so that I can slit in something and turn it into a gift card. I can't sew. So I stamped the repeated tiny words at the edge of the openings. I tied a ribbon between the openings.

Tada… see what I slide in? A gift from Hubby Jay during Valentine’s Day. Initially, I wanted to slot in the real herbs and leaves. But it turned out not as what I thought. So I changed to my second idea. I stamped handwriting print on a piece of doily paper with gold ink and slot it into the openings. I slot in some punched heart-shapes. I pinned a punched heart-shape with a mini cloth peg. I added a mini paper clip at the opening as well. I did not include any sentiment as the message already on the gift card itself. I (HEART) You. I Love You!

I’m entering this card for

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment