Pages

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Card: Such a good day, Happy Birthday!

I created a card early in the morning. It was a simple and cute birthday card for my little sister.

I CASE from a card by Case Study July Muse - Shari Carroll, featuring in CASE Study Challenge #200.


Here’s what I've got:


Nowadays, we hardly hear the clickety-clack of the typewriters as everyone using computer in this advance technology era instead of typewriter. Luckily, my mom still have one at home. Well, I would like to’ type a love letter’ to my sis. Tap… Tap… Tap… Click-clack… Click-clack…

I used quite a number of Pink Paislee’s Pen Pals ephemera, including the cute typewriter, love letter, loves and so forth, except for the paper clip printed ‘Such a good day’. It was from Chic Tags Cloud 9. The solid circles, I replaced with the alphabets from October Afternoon’s Sticky Key. I added sequins to the grid circle and it was then adhered to the base of the card to create dimension.


What a fun morning I had before everyone in my family awake!

I'm entering this card for

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I don't know how this happened, but my card is very similar to yours... I swear it wasn't on purpose, I just saw your card and made mine yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun colors and the sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete