Pages

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Card: You are the Sweetest

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #2 was full of beautiful inspirations and wonderful projects!! It was hard to decide which designer to CASE! I decided to go with my crafty friend Cindy Lee's card. I loved her card so much! I loved the way she layered her card. I always adore how she put all the things together. 


Another reason I chose to CASE this card because I wanted to challenge myself to create a layering card. This was really my first attempt and I was a bit nervous. Because I had to take care of my two sicked kids, I need to create a card that take shorter time. 

I love anything Crate Paper as well! I took out all the embellishments that I have and try to arrange them. Here's what I created:


I used the color combination from Cindy's card. I used ephemera, decorative frame, vellum and tags. I created a mini banner using circle punch and wordings from Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Styleboard 6x6 pad. I added chipboard sentiment, mini gold heard and pink polka dots butterfly which inspired by Just Add Ink Challenge # 227 Chipboard. Then, I embellished the card with gold pearls. 

Although it was not as beautiful as Cindy's card, at least I gave myself a try. I feel satisfied. Thanks, my dear, for inspiring me!

I"m entering this card for 

Happy Crafting!

Thanks for dropping by!

    

9 comments:

  1. You've done a lovely job with all of the elements Tee, so pretty and nice use of chipboard. Lovely to see you at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, l hope your beautiful little bubbas are feeling better soon. xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for you love words for my card, Nikki! Feel so happy!
      Oh Little bubbas are recovering and feeling better. Hopefully they fully recover soon! Thanks for your love and care! I'm touched!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Tee your card looks pretty amazing. I could never layer all those elements and have it turn out looking good - bit of a clean and simple girl here :o)

    Thanks so much for joining the chipboard challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. Hope those babies are better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patrice! Thanks for your love word! I'm thrilled. My boys recovering but not fully yet. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty card, Tee. Thank you for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! I love the card you have created.....now I might have to CASE your card. I love the colour vellum flower, striking blue camera, scattered words, banners, coloured pearls....and well the whole lot actually. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chantell! Oh it definitely my pleasure if you CASE my card! Never thought of someone will CASE my card. By the way, yes, the whole list... they all are so beautiful.. and thanks for loving almost everything of my card! Haha...

      Delete