This card is inspired by Life.Paper.Scrapbook’s March Mood Board, Crabtree & Evelyn Typewriter Project and Just Add Ink # 209 - Just Add......Layers!
I love the colors in the March Mood Board. I adhere the washi tapes on a butter cream panel to bring out the colors. I used mint green chevron, grey gingham, grey & white polka dots, grey horizontal lines, olive green vertical lines and black & white newspaper print washi tapes. For the flowery background, it was inspired by the background shown in Crabtree & Evelyn Typewriter Project photo.
Both photos shared a common element: a typewriter! I must include one in my card. But, I don’t want the typewriter as the main focus. I added a mini typewriter. Can you spot it? Don’t you? It’s on the brad I used! Hehe…
I went for modern vintage. For the layering, it was inspired by Just Add Ink # 209 - Just Add......Layers!
Actually, I included most of the items in the March Mood Board in my card, such as:
- Typewriter and typewriter key
- Key and house (I used rub on for the wording ‘key to my heard’ as well as a mini house.)
- Loves (There is a 4 leaves for the clover and a word 'love' typed at the typewriter in the Mood Board. I included 2 punched loves in my card, as well as a pre-cut love-shaped at the die cut frame )
- Book (I added patterned papers with book wording prints)
- Flower (There’s a small little flower at the typewriter shown in the mood board. I ‘enlarged’ the mini flower but ‘minimized’ the typewriter size in my card.)
- 3 gold rabbits (I changed them to 3 gold pearls.)
- Kraft twine
- The sentiment (You make....)
Well, this March Mood Board simply inspired me so much!
I’m entering this card for