Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Writer of February - Writer of the Month for Crabtree & Evelyn Typewriter Project

I'm overjoyed! Guess what... I was honored that I was being awarded as the ‘Writer of the Month’ for Crabtree & Evelyn Typewriter Project! I’m the Writer of February!


Crabtree & Evelyn are looking for 11 ‘Writer of the Month’s and a ‘Writer of the Year’ for 2014. As a new blogger, I just gave myself a try. I submitted mine for February entry. Yes! I win! My story is about how I came to discover Crabtree & Evelyn, some memory about the products and write up on 3 of my favorite Crabtree & Evelyn products. Feel free to read my winning entry here.



Thank you, Crabtree & Evelyn! 

Do you have a story or memory connected to Crabtree & Evelyn products? If yes, share it on your blog and join here. You could be next Typewriter Project Writer of the Month! 

Happy Writing!




No comments:

Post a Comment