Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Layout: So Fun! You Make Me Smile!

I came across Elle's Studio Sketch Thursday dated 14.08.14. The sketch was perfect to record any and all summer memories.  It was so inspiring. 


Tada...


My layout using the sketch! I created this layout within 20 - 30 minutes time while my Baby Hang taking an afternoon nap. This was my 10th layout. It was a fun and cheerful layout. These photos captured the fun moments of Baby Hang playing with his brother in the garden. I used red and yellow to bring out the mood. For the sunburst background, I used the combination of washi tape stamps and actual washi tapes to make horizontal lines. Can you differentiate between the stamped and the real washi tapes? 


Those in the rectangle boxes are the stamped washi tapes ;) 

I was having fun creating this layout, using the stuffs from one of my happy mails, my newly owned products from Elle's Studio!

The more excited news was my layout being randomly selected as the winner of that week for the sketch. Yippee!


 Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment