Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

Layout: So Thirsty?

Oh! Mei Li Paperie's August Colour Challenge is due today. Few more hours to go. Luckily, I managed to join in the party wagon. 

Here's the August color palette:



Frankly speaking, this color palette is quite tough for me. I have no idea why. However, I still wanna challenge myself. I give myself even a harder task - to create a boy related themed in pink by following the color palette given. Normally, blue will be my choice when everything comes to boy and water. So, this time, I used pink, brow and gold.

Here's what I come up with:



This was my 9th layout. What do you think? 

I wanted something funny and cute for this layout. Therefore, I chose this photo that showing Baby Hang eagerly and so insisted to drink the water from the tap. Oh my, he really made me laugh and angry at the same time. 


I 'slot' in a transparent tag and a journaling card in the 'pocket' underneath the layering.

I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers sketch #275 by Jenny Evans. 



That's all for today!
Happy Crafting!

I'm entering this layout for 

Supplies:
Mei Li Exclusives - white sequins
Elle's Studio June 2014 Kit
Crate Paper Random Collection Curtains
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Elizabeth Kate
Making Memories Jet'adore Cabbage Rose
S.E.I Seasoned Taste Buds
Jenni Bowlin Spring Picnic Theme 

Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking up the challenge with us this month. Love how you used the colours for this great layout. Love the OMG sticker....I could use a few of them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fiona! Yes, I love that OMG too!

      Delete
  2. Fab! You rocked this colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete