Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

A Very Very Busy Month

Opps... It's a month since my last post. I had a lot of things to blog but I couldn't have a chance. It was totally a very very busy month for me in this November. My family and I took turns to catch a flu and cough. I was so tired as I needed to take extra care to both my boys and my big boy Hubby Jay too!    

Other than this, I involved in the preparation of MMPS yearly event, MMPS celebrated World Breastfeeding Week 2013 - "One Minute Simultaneous Breastfeeding" event. We had very limited time for the preparation. Oh my goodness, I felt like I went through a battlefield!!! I'll talk about this event later.

Another thing that kept me busy was searching preschool for my Little Ze. It was not an easy decision for me as it involved with lots of considerations. Hubby Jay and I surveyed and inquired for different kindergartens. We brought Little Ze to pay a visit to those that we shortlisted. Hmm...luckily Little Ze would tell us which school that he liked or disliked after each visit and why he said so. This made us easier for the decision making.       

Well, I have 5 handmade cards pending on hand and I have not done anything on that yet. My friends need the cards very soon! Oh dear, I just easily fall asleep while I accompany my boys to sleep recently. I keep on missing out my crafty time in the middle of the night. Sigh!!! 

Hope I can catch up everything and wish things going smooth! But I know that life full of challenges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment