Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Missing in Kitchen: Tee-lads



I love Salads. It can be my breakfast; it can be one of the dishes for my lunch and dinner or even snacks for my tea-break and supper. I'll make Salads 3 to 4 times a week. However, I never take photo of my Salads. Two weeks ago, I suddenly had the inspiration to shoot a photo of my salads. The mood just came while I sauteed the homemade Honey Glazed Gammon Ham. So aromatic!

That's the only photo taken because Hubby Jay and I busy enjoying the Salads and did not have time to snap more photo on it. :)

This salads contains butterhead, lettuce, green coral, wild rocket, cherry tomatoes, olives, kiwi, oranges, homemade Honey Glazed Gammon Ham, Balsamic vinegar and olive oil.  Yummy...... 

Well, this Salads had a special name. Guess what's the name? "Tee-lads". Named by my Hubby Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment