Pages

Monday 26 October 2015

Planner Pages: Happy Planner Week 44 (Halloween Color Themed - Sparkle & Shine Challenge Sixteen)

It’s been a while I didn’t play along with Spackle & Shine Challenge. Time flies! It’s already Sparkle & Shine Challenge Sixteen! 


Look at the sparkly pumpkins!!! 

Guess what I had created for this challenge?
Not a card but a planner spread!


When I first saw the inspiration photo, the colors of the pumpkins caught my eyes! The glittery purple, orange and black definitely relates to Halloween! However, I don’t like Halloween! You will hardly see Halloween themed stuffs in my collection.

I took out all my purple, orange and black decorative tapes that I have, as well as stickers or die cuts with pumpkins related. I mixed and matched the decorative tapes. Adhered the stickers and die cuts.


I used my one and only one most scary stamp, image of the spider web, from Studio L2E, to stamp along the columns of 31st October and scattered around the top of the pages. 


Lastly, I added sequins to sprinkle and sparkle up my spread! The very first time I used sequins for my planner! What a good try!

Hope you enjoy reading my post!

Happy Crafting!

Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers,
York Tee




7 comments:

  1. Love your planner pages! Beautiful take on the challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys: Do you like it when girls wear scarves?
    unique boutiques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.
    female fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog - I would think your readership is very high?
    shopblackwater

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please provide more information on this subject? BTW your blog is great. Cheers.
    caravan wheel clamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the baby accessories keep posting.
    baby accessories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the Baby Girls Clothing well done.
    Baby Girls Clothing

    ReplyDelete