Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Jess’s First Christmas Tree in the House

Christmas is coming! Very soon!  Excited? I don’t know. I seldom celebrate Christmas. To me, Christmas is stress time, due to my working environment. Christmas is the busiest time for me, not because of hosting Christmas party but work. I think the latest memorable Christmas celebration I had was more than 10 years back, hosted by my friend, Jess. I missed that Christmas dinner so much!

Now, after giving birth to Little Ze, we will go to shopping malls where they have very pretty and gorgeous Christmas decorations to take some photo for memory.  Normally we manage to make it only after Christmas but before the decorations being taken off.

Last night, I went for a Christmas decoration photo shooting. Yes, this time was before Christmas and not at shopping malls but at Jess’s house. I ‘borrowed’ her Christmas tree for our mini family photo session. We sort of were having an ‘opening ceremony’ for her. She had a very nice and special Christmas tree decoration done by herself.  This was her first time to decorate Christmas tree. I love it so much! I could see and knew that she put lots of effort to search for nice tree and decoration items.

Her Christmas tree was one-of –a-kind. Firstly, let’s talk about the tree itself. She had a needle pine tree. It was so real and nice. It was not like what we normally see in the supermarket. She tried so hard to find this kind of pine tree. I think that’s the last one in Penang.


For Christmas tree topper, Jess had an angel instead of star. The angel that she had was very special. It was slightly see-through at the dress there. With the lights on, the angel looked gorgeous. The light feathers angel wings were so beautiful. The wings would ‘wave’ when the wind blows, liked flying angel. Cool! The next thing that I loved was the glassy butterfly. It was so classy! Don’t you agree with me?




Here's some photo taken at Jess's house:





The décors hung on the Christmas tree. Peek-a-boo.


Happy humble family with the beautiful Christmas tree.

Sucking thumb competition


Santa Rina in the house

Two mermaids under the Christmas tree


Jess, the designer of the Christmas tree. Look, my Baby Hang made them so happy!

Little Ze helped Jess to decorate the Christmas tree?

Oh dear! My Little Ze enjoyed the whole bunch of cookies?!

Baby Hang enjoyed playing 'trumpet' and playing with uncle while Little Ze enjoyed his cookies.


We had a wonderful night and you can see our laugh and cheer through the photo. Although it was just a very short and simple gathering, it was a memorable one.

Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment