Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Just Add Ink - "2013" A Year in Review



Over at Just Add Ink this week the design teams are sharing their favorite project created in "2013". I’m joining the fun and share my favorite 2013 project as well. It was great to take time to look back and see my handy work for the year.

I had lesser crafty time compare to last year as I just gave birth to Baby Hang and most of my time was being occupied by my two boys. No matter how busy I was, I just can’t live without papers. By the way, I had 50 cards, 4 layouts, 1 mini album and other paper creations like paper Christmas tree, wrappings, tags, birthday cake toppers and so forth in 2013. It was very difficult for me to choose only one, as different ones appealed for various reasons. I love them ALL!

Well, I've decided on this one because it seemed that I successfully ‘grow’ a pot of nice flowers. This was my first attempt to make a flower pot card. It could be displayed in our home during the season of spring. I love the arrangement, the colors, the flowers, the wood butterfly and flourishes. I just love the outcome of this card. I made this card during my 30 weeks of pregnancy, before I flew to Singapore for vacation. Actually I specially made this card to my beloved god sisters who stayed in Singapore, as a thank you gift during my comfort stay at their house.






Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet flower pot card Jay and l love that when you pull it out, it has that lovely images and sentiments front and back! For a mum of 2 little people, you have certainly managed to get very creative in 2013..:0) Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Nikki! :) Hope manage to be more creative in 2014!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous flowerpot it is too Jay. Like you, this would be the only way to successfully grow flowers in my house too, as I tend to forget to water them! Thanks for joining and sharing your talent with us at JAI ♥

    ReplyDelete