Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Inspired By #108: Life

I made this card in 10 minutes, right after I fetched my son back from school. I had some thoughts on life after visited my grandmother at nursing home before fetching my son. I pulled out the Papertrey Ink Life stamp which borrowed from my craft friend, Cindy. The stamps clearly express what I had in my mind. I used the colors and the repeated pattern from the photo of Inspired By #108.



Here's my card:



It is not length of life, but depth of Life. Life isn't matter of milestones, but of moments. It is very true indeed. Actually I stamped the sentiments slanted but it doesn't matter because Life is not perfect too. The up and down make our life great! Don't you think so?

I'm entering this card for


Happy Crafting!

Enjoy and appreciate Life!

1 comment: