Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Featured at Life.Paper.Scrapbook Magazine

Hooray! I have another great news to share! My card is featured in 5th Issue of Life.Paper.Scrapbook Magazine!



I was so excited when Manda from Life.Paper.Scrapbook emailed me to inform me they would like to include my Great Job Card in their 5th Issue. I was ecstatic and super … I don’t know how to express it. This is my first time being featured in a magazine! But, at the same time, I felt unbelievable. Is that true? Am I dreaming?

Today, Manda announce that the new issue is now ready to read! Yes, my Great Job Card is featured in the magazine on Page 131. 




It is real! I jump over the moon! Oh, by the way, you can read the post I blog about this card here.

For this new issue, there are 149 pages of scraptastic goodness from designers all around the world. Yes, all around the world! Can you imagine how excited I am as a beginner (I consider myself that) in paper crafting being part of the featured one?

Do check out the 5th Issue of Life.Paper.Scrapbook Magazine. There are many projects and inspiration from talented designers and crafters  around the world. Sit down and relax and take some time to be inspired. Enjoy! Hope you like it as much as I do yeah!

Do check out other issues of Life.Paper.Scrapbook Magazine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment